I’ve never been big on rules. I don’t believe they are meant to be broken. However, I think that people limit themselves to believing it’s the only way to do something or be someone.
I had this thought that’d I’d try to nail down 27 lessons I have or am currently learning.
- Pray hard for loved ones.
- Pray hard for enemies.
- Make time. After all, it’s precious.
- Pick the few, not the many.
- Go with your gut.
- Do not harden your heart.
- Give yourself LOADS of grace.
- Love. On everyone and everything.
- Take the time.
- Speak up.
- Go against the norm.
- Take care of yourself. Believe in yourself. Fight for yourself.
- Take photos, but put my phone down. I’m in love with Artifact Uprising.
- Take a day trip.
- Kindness is never weakness.
- Allow others to decide for themselves.
- Support others.
- Monday’s aren’t all that bad. Quit living a life wishing for Friday.
- Show up.
- Decorate with whatever sparks your heart.
- Use your story to inspire.
- Start anyway.
- Turn it up and dance.
- Trust until you’re given a reason not to.
- Hold your head up. Fight.
- Loyalty is everything.
- At the root of everything you do, stay kind.
Keep On Shining,